Roma Pass, which is sponsored by Rome City Council and the Ministry of Cultural Heritage and Activities and Tourism, in collaboration with ATAC, the public transport company, is the city tourist pass that allows both tourists and interested local residents to access a variety of discounts and services that make it easier and cheaper to enjoy the beauty of Rome.
It is available in two versions:
• Roma Pass 72 hours (from the first validation), € 52,00
• Roma Pass 48 hours (from the first validation), € 32,00
• with RomaPass 72H: free entry to the first 2 museums and/or archaeological sites of your choice;
with Roma Pass 48H: free entry to the first museums and/or archaeological sites of your choice.
Free admission is valid also for any exhibition held in the museum.
• Direct access to Capitoline Mueseums and Saint Angel’s Castle National Museums.
• For Borghese Gallery and Palazzo Valentini Domus Romane the booking is required but its fee is included in the Roma Pass.
• Reserved entrance to Colosseum upon online booking and reserved access to Roma Pass holders.
• Experience (Circo Maximo e Caracalla 4D with AR viewer).
• Free access to toilets services of P.Stop network.
• Reduced ticket to all other museums and / or archaeological sites and / or experience visited thereafter. The concessionary ticket includes the exhibition held in the museum.
• Free use of the city’s public transport network, for the entire validity of the card.
• Discount and special prices for events, exhibitions and tourist services.
The Kit includes:
• Roma Pass Card: the card to access to museums/archaeological sites and local public transport;
• Roma MAP (logo AR): The map with Tourist INFOPOINTS, Metro Stations and all the Points of Interest that you can visit with Roma Pass. On the Map, you’ll find also addresses and web sites to get and visit them
Where to buy:
• Museums and Tourist INFOPOINTS
• ATAC - Subway ticket office
• Trenitalia Ticket Offices and FrecciaClub
• www.romapass.it and info line +39 060608
Please note that most museums are generally closed on Mondays (with the exception of Colosseo, Mercati di Traiano, Musei Capitolini, Museo dell’Ara Pacis and Terme di Caracalla). We advise you to check in advance.